Just like our dogs, we practice unconditional love.
If you aren’t satisfied with your Barkley’s Bag bones - for any reason - contact us and we’ll make it right.
Our bones are processed in a USDA facility in Modesto, California. We believe our pets deserve the same level of quality we expect in our food. These bones are as pure as they come.
- We currently only ship online orders to Arizona, California & Nevada. We are working hard to bring Barkley's Bag treats to a retailer near you.
- The quality of our raw product requires special care when shipping to your door. We promise to deliver your treats "quick and cold". Expect 2-day delivery (except when noted at checkout) via FedEx in a sturdy box with dry ice.
- Open your package immediately on delivery and store the resealable bone bag in the freezer until you are ready to treat your dog.
Supervise your dog at all times while consuming bones and ensure water is readily available. Bones are a treat and not intended to be fed as a meal.
- The quality of our bones means they can be a bit messy. We recommend allowing your dog to enjoy their bone outside, in a crate or on an easily wipe-able surface (we suggest the kitchen or laundry room).
- Be sure to provide ample access to water during treat time.
- We recommend your dog enjoy this bone straight out of the freezer. There is no need to spend time cooking the bone - it tastes better raw!
5Benefits of Raw Bones
- contain natural calcium needed for growth
- marrow is packed with valuable nutrients
- a great addition to a balanced diet
- good for joint health and mobility
- improve dental health
- ensure fresh(er) breath
Keep bones in the freezer until you are ready to reward your furry friend.
Not all bones are created equal. A beef bone is less prone to splintering and can safely be consumed by your dog. We know they are safe, but please monitor your pet while they consume their bone.
8Refunds & Exchanges
Due to the fresh nature of our product, we do not accept returns or exchanges. We are committed to your satisfaction, and if you are unhappy with the product, for any reason, please contact us so we can make it right! CLICK HERE to use our contact form, we promise to get right back to you.